2023 American Anthropological Association/Canadian Anthropology Society Annual Meeting
November 15–19, 2023, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Getting excited for the 2023 American Anthropological Association/Canadian Anthropology Society annual meeting in Toronto? We are too! We’ll be joining you virtually this year.
To get started, check out our virtual conference hub, which is full of resources for anthropologists. There are journal and book lists, podcast playlists, and more.
This year’s hybrid meeting is focused around conference theme of Transitions.
Got an interdisciplinary book you want some editing or indexing help with? You can schedule a free Zoom consultation with IoF founder Cathy Hannabach to learn how our team of editors, indexers, researchers, and publishing consultants can help get your book out into the world.
At the conference, many of our awesome #IoFAuthors are presenting their work, including:
- Héctor Beltrán, Pivoting Across the Techno-Borderlands
- Jenna Grant, Roundtable: Mentoring for Tomorrow’s Anthropology: Training Graduate Students from the Global South
- Maurice R. Magaña, Roundtable: Transitioning towards Global Frameworks of Racialization and Intimacy
- Yolanda Covington-Ward, Roundtable: In Conversation with Vodou en Vogue
- Laurie Frederik, Roundtable: Anti-hero*ines of International Political and Legal Practice
Even if you can’t attend in person, you can follow along with the conversations at the conference hashtag #2023AAACASCAToronto.
Check out the conference website to learn more about the keynote, plenary sessions, roundtables, receptions, and resources.
Click here to register for the 2023 American Anthropological Association Annual Meeting in Toronto.